Solution Architect (Identity Management)
Our specialty is identity lifecycle management in IT systems. Thanks to us, companies such as ČEZ, Raiffeisenbank, Vodafone, Czech Post, Avast, Czech Television, and others have their user accounts in order. We have built the broadest implementation team in Identity Management and we are proficient in several different tools – both commercial and open source. We combine Java programming with product knowledge. Each of our projects is unique in its size, complexity, and level of customization of the chosen solution.
We are now looking for a new team member that our long-time and new clients would be excited about. We don’t just want someone who will stare silently at a screen all day. We need someone who won’t be intimidated by meeting a client and will confidently present his/her qualities and gather all the necessary information.
Do we also meet in the field of technical expertise?
We want someone who can:
- Understands systems architecture and likes to get to the bottom of things.
- Is comfortable with the following technologies (some more, some we only need a marginal knowledge of):
- Development – Java SE, EE, Spring, Groovy and related technologies an advantage
- data structure description – XML, JSON, YAML
- web services – REST, SOAP
- relational databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Directory services – LDAP, Active Directory
- operating systems – Linux, Windows
- versioning – Git
- Is eager to learn something new and interesting in the field of IT security. With nAMI, you can get a glimpse into the world of Identity Management and become an expert on (our favorite) open-source product midPoint, for example!
- In addition, if you are familiar with IT security and even have experience with an IdM tool, we would be over the moon. Of course, if not, it’s certainly not a barrier to sending your CV. We’d be happy to teach you everything you need 🙂
What you can look forward to:
To recap, our new partner will be involved in designing and implementing solutions, estimating work, as well as communicating with the client and the smaller team at the firm. He will also have the opportunity to keep up to date with new developments in the industry, so he can be sure that his professional development will be worthwhile.
In return, we can offer a pleasant environment and a friendly team full of smart people and positive energy. We organise many interesting events, go out for lunch together and sometimes relax after work, for example at the gym. We also often do some adventure in the form of trips or cultural events.
And we have a portion of other benefits:
- refreshments at the workplace and a meals allowance
- an extra week of holiday
- individual English lessons with a native speaker
- shared leisure facilities in the building – pool table, PlayStation, etc.
- bicycle parking and facilities for athletes in the building
- home office by arrangement
Welcomes you to the team:
Not just ordinary benefits
5 WEEKS OF PAID LEAVE
ENGLISH WITH A PROFESSIONAL LECTURER
FACILITIES FOR CYCLING
PIANO IN THE LOBBY