For more than 25 years, we have been passionate about information technology and creating customized solutions, but we are most excited about Identity & Access Management. We have built the widest implementation team on the Czech market and no one can match us with the number of tools we have mastered. We have our fingers in most of the solutions deployed in our territory and are eager to take on more. There is more and more work, so we need more skilled colleagues!
We are looking for a colleague who has:
- Experience as a Business Consultant / Analyst
- Consultancy skills and analytical thinking
- Ability to design solutions for clients from a technical perspective
- Independence, responsibility and diligence
- Technical knowledge of IT security and IdM is an advantage.
What kind of work do we offer you?
- You will provide analytical and consulting services to our clients about our products.
- You will create analyses for projects and collaborate on bid preparation.
- You’ll also work on designing solutions, products and services and then consulting with customers.
- You’ll get to do practical things like implementing, consulting, and servicing the solutions we deliver.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the further development of the portfolio of products, solutions and services, e.g. by:
>>> studying assigned areas of IT, market research in terms of monitoring new trends and looking for the potential to use new tools
>>> studying specific highlighted products with the aim of adopting the knowledge for the needs of technical presentation to customers and PoC installation and evaluation.
Last but not least, you will frequently interact with clients and subcontractors and actively collaborate with colleagues in the sales department, project managers and production specialists.
What’s in it for you?
A friendly team full of smart people and positive energy is what we can offer. We organize a lot of interesting events, go out for lunch together and sometimes relax after work, for example, at the gym. We also often take interesting adventures in the form of trips or cultural events.
And we have many other benefits:
- meal and refreshment allowance at the workplace
- an extra week of holiday
- strong communication skills that you can use not only with clients but also within the team
- shared leisure facilities in the building – pool table, PlayStation, virtual reality, massage chair, etc.
- bike parking and facilities for athletes in the building
Welcomes you to the team:
Not just ordinary benefits
5 WEEKS OF PAID LEAVE
ENGLISH WITH A PROFESSIONAL LECTURER
PIANO IN THE LOBBY
FACILITIES FOR CYCLING
SCOTT.WEBER SHARED OFFICES