Solution Architect (Access Management)
For more than 25 years we have been passionate about information technology and creating customized solutions, but we are most excited about Identity & Access Management. We have built the widest implementation team on the Czech market and no one can match us in the number of tools we have mastered. We have our fingers in most of the solutions deployed in our territory and are eager to take on more. And to build new solutions, we need another skilled colleague!
We want someone who:
- understands Access Management.
- has knowledge of systems integration,
- enjoys inventing, designing, and implementing complex solutions.
Do we also meet in the field of technical knowledge?
- you can’t do without a knowledge of authentication protocols:
- SAML, OAuth, OIDC, Kerberos
- knowledge of one of the Access Management tools is key:
- and others
- knowledge of some of the following technologies will also be useful:
- data structure description – XML, JSON, YAML
- web services – REST, SOAP
- relational databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- directory services – LDAP, Active Directory
- security – PKI, AES,
- operating systems – Linux, Windows
- versioning – Git
What you can look forward to:
You will design, implement, and manage Access Management solutions for our clients in the private and public sector.
You will also have the opportunity to keep up to date with new developments in the industry, so you can be sure that your professional development will be worthwhile.
Furthermore, we can offer a pleasant environment and a friendly team full of smart people and positive energy. We do a lot of interesting events, go out for lunch together and sometimes relax after work, at the gym. We also often take interesting adventures in the form of trips or cultural events.
And we have a portion of other benefits:
- refreshments at the workplace and a meal allowance
- an extra week of holiday
- shared leisure facilities in the building – pool table, PlayStation, virtual reality, massage chair, etc.
- bike parking and facilities for athletes in the building
- home office by arrangement
Welcomes you to the team:
Not just ordinary benefits
5 WEEKS OF PAID LEAVE
ENGLISH WITH A PROFESSIONAL LECTURER
FACILITIES FOR CYCLING
PIANO IN THE LOBBY
SCOTT.WEBER SHARED OFFICES